Welcome to my Blog, Fell free to sneek peek my blogs and get started by reading recommended Books you can stick your nose in and want to read on and on.....

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Breathless by: Lurlene Mcdaniel

What I love about this book is that it has truth in it. I love fantasy, but sometimes I like some true stories. Darla and Travis are together for a longer time and both are seniors at their high school. Cooper is Travis’s best friend. Travis is a diver and Cooper also joined because of him, but Travis is the best in his school and quit frankly the best in State. Darla is proud to have Travis because he is different than the most boyfriends she had, through which her “bad reputation” became famous and the new school gossip.  Then there is Emily, the sister of Travis, who is a sophomore. They all hang out and one day they decide to go to the lake. Travis sees a cliff and decides to jump (rather dive) off.  Everyone freaks out, but what they don’t know, he already did this. He stares down when he is at the top and jumps. As he hits the water, pain strikes him…..


I love this book and especially the ending shocks me. There is not always a happy ending!!


No comments:

Post a Comment