Welcome to my Blog, Fell free to sneek peek my blogs and get started by reading recommended Books you can stick your nose in and want to read on and on.....

Saturday, August 28, 2010

SPECIAL EVENT!

Come visit the Suwanee Festival of Books, during August 28th-29th.
Starting from 10am-6pm!
Terry Kay will perform on Saturday at 2 pm and Rick Smith on Sunday at 2 pm as well. In the Suwanee Town Center Park. Perfect weather, food and driks supplied, all there. So get going. With over 45 authors.
Visit: suwaneefestivalofbooks.com for more info!

3 comments:

  1. No I couldnt. I wanted to, but I was visiting friends with my family so no. I also wanted to go to discuss HUNGER GAMES at borders with you, but you were at Kennesaw so maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was Decatur Bookfestival? I want to have everything organized on my blog and goodreads soon, because I just started but I am so busy with school, i almost have no time for other things, except reading or so, so yeah! Thanks for looking at my miniture collection, haha!

    ReplyDelete